Monday, March 18, 2013

Thank you 2012, let's rock n roll 2013!

Okay, I know this post has been long overdue. It sat on my draft for 3 months, but as the saying goes - 'It's better late, than never!' Haha!

Here it goes...

The year 2012 has been good to me. God poured me with much blessings that sometimes it felt so good to be true. I realized that there were really lots of things that we need to be thankful for. To wrap up my 2012, here are the highlights for the great year that was.

JANUARY


It's Chester and I's birthday month. Last year, I organized a surprise birthday dinner with his whole family.

FEBRUARY


My first out of town trip without my family. This time I was with Chester and his brothers and their girlfriends! 

MARCH


I resigned from my previous job and got hired by a known financial institution in the world. Trainings, manuals, new friends!

APRIL


End of training. Say goodbye to petiks mode!

MAY

JUNE


Can't think of anything so I guess reading Fifty Shades of Grey will do? LOL

JULY 




AUGUST


Driving lessons at it's best! Sakit sa braso!

SEPTEMBER


Chester and I celebrated 9/15 at Tagaytay. We ate at Antonio's Grill and I tell you, their Ensalada is a must try!

OCTOBER

Vikings opened their branch in SM Marikina and they had a promo that birthday celebrators for the month of October is free of charge as long as accompanied by one (1) full paying adult. It's Nica (Ches' sister) and Ara's (their cousin) birthday so we decided to treat them.

NOVEMBER




Bought my baby (a Canon 550D) and used it on Ate Leah's wedding! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE is in the air :)

DECEMBER 

A LOT of celebrations! Happy month! :)

That's it! Hope you had a wonderful 2012 as well..

No comments:

Post a Comment