Sunday, November 25, 2012

Wishlist? Bucket list?

Everyone has their own wishlist and/or bucket list and I decided to share what's mine. So, here it goes (I'm happy that I am able to accomplish some of the things listed here! ^_^):

1. Go back to Boracay - CHECK! Yes, I came back to this paradise after 6 loooooong years and the best part was the fact that I spent it with people I love! :)

2. Find a new Job - CHECK! I am now working for a financial company. I got hired last March and as a bonus I got promoted after 8 months :)

3. Buy a DSLR - CHECK! I super love my new baby, a Canon 550D

4. Go to Coron, Palawan - My ultimate dream! Hopefully, some time next year, I will be able to see the beauty of this place!

5. Go to Davao - I had no idea how beautiful Davao is before. But after I heard Samal Island and started 'googling' .. BAM! I was inlove :) (Update: Me, Ches and my workmates are going to Davao on July 4th!)

6. Go out of the country - HK and SG are on the top of my list.
 
7. Own a car - I'm always envious with Ches about this. He have bought 3 cars  to date! (they're not brand new but hey, a car is a car! LOL!)

I can't think of anything aside from this. I guess maybe I have enough and I am happy with what I currently have right now but the things listed from numbers 4 to 7 will definitely bring me so much happiness. (may ganun? LOL)

*BTW, what I really wanted for my birthday is an out of town trip! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment