Friday, July 28, 2017

Buracai De Laiya

Hey guys! It's been a loooong time since I updated this blog. Today, I just want to share a place to go which is not too far from Manila if you want a quick getaway.

So last summer, I watched one of Anna Cay's vlog (in Youtube) where she featured Buracai de Laiya. I fell in-love with the place so I convinced my dear husband to go there. As the name goes, the resort is located in Laiya, Batangas specifically in Lobo. I was amazed by the aesthetics of the resort so I immediately inquired and booked a sea view room. 

They require 50% downpayment to book a room. They are very accommodating and they were able to answer all my questions. When you send them a message though, it may take time before they can respond as the signal in their area is super weak. 

Check in was a breeze! We just had some trouble with our key room. They told us that the prior occupant of our room took the keys. The tried opening the door using other keys to no avail until they were able to get the duplicate key. (They don't use key cards - just the traditional door locks.) 

AMAZING view from our room!
I was glad that the resort was not crowded when we went there! Some of their guests only availed the day tour, so past 4 or 5 PM, we have the pool by ourselves! They have comfortable pool chairs so we just stayed there eating chips and halo-halo!


See how comfortable it is? My little munchkin even fell asleep! :)

Here's how their pools look like at night time! 

Pool # 1

Pool # 2
Their rates include free set breakfast - they offer SILOGS (tapsilog, longsilog, etc.). We asked them if they can deliver the food to our room since the little munchkin was still asleep and we're so glad they did!

When the little munchkin woke up, we immediately went to the pool and beach area.

The little munchkin had pool # 2 by himself! 
The only downside of the resort is the beach. Swimming is not really feasible as there are lots of stones. 




Before I forgot, the only thing I didn't like about the resort is the fact that they allow karaoke until 12 midnight! I had a hard time sleeping as I'm a light sleeper and their rooms are not sound proof. Imagine hearing some drunk folks singing at the top of their lungs in the middle of the night! 

 I just hope they would remove it or allow it only until maybe 7 in the evening. I was expecting a peaceful vacation but that didn't happen. Oh well, there's a saying that you can't really have everything. 

All in all I'll rate the resort ⭐⭐⭐ (5 as the highest). 



Rates as of March 2017


Here are some FAQs regarding the resort.

1. Do they allow bringing of food?
Yes. But they have corkage fee. Please contact the resort for the rates. They do allow bringing of water, chips, biscuits, sandwich or any light snack though.

2. Do they provide toiletries?
They only provide soap, shampoo, toothpaste and toothbrush. Better bring your own toiletries.

3. How's their food?
Their food is very affordable and decent.

Note: This is not a paid post.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment