Friday, January 20, 2012

GOALS for 2012

As everyone have already shared their own GOALS for this year (2012), PAPATALO BA KO? (kiddin!)

So here's mine:

1. NEW JOB
-YES, new job! Why? I just felt like I need a place where I can grow. I need a place where I can discover more of what I can do.

And this is my priority as of now. But hitting a new job was not as easy as it seems. You have to take exams and attend interviews (not only once) and that's what I don't like about it. The fact that you have to go back again and again (but hey, that's the way it is. So do I really have to complain?)

and THIS job hunting is stressing me a lot (how I wish it wasn't)

2. MORE TRAVEL ESCAPES
-Travelling has been with me ever since (Since childhood? No exaggeration!) I guess I got this from my dad who's fond of going to different places every now and then. I've been to a lot of place (Caliraya lake - Laguna, Ilocos Sur and Ilocos Norte, Anilao - Batangas, Miag-ao - Ilo-Ilo, Boracay, Puerto Galera - Mindoro, Daranak Falls - Rizal, Anawangin Cove and Subic- Zambales, been to BAGUIO - many many times - and by the way, I really love staying at Baguio Country Club because I super like love their pastries!- but I really want to go to BATAD and see the rice terraces! and my latest travel to Bohol and Cebu (we had a limited time when we're in Cebu so I'm planning to go back there SOON!) and I want to see more! I'm craving for more! 

And so my next (dream) local travel destinations are as follows:
CAMARINES SUR AND NORTE (wanna try wakeboarding! and see Caramoan Island)
EL NIDO AND CORON
DAVAO
CAGAYAN DE ORO (Yes! I wanna try water rafting!)

3. TRY ON MORE FOOD HANG-OUTS
-Yes. Ches (bf) and I enjoy eating! As simple as that..


and last but not the least...

4. HAVE A STRONGER RELATIONSHIPS with GOD, my FAMILY and with CHES.

I hope I can accomplish them all. And by that, it would mean that my 2012 was really a blast! 

No comments:

Post a Comment